- Please enter the ingredients in the following order: 620 g Milk 40 g Powered Milk 6 Eggs Salt to Taste Freshly Ground Pepper 35 g Fetta, cubed 2 Spring Onions, sliced 35 Sun dried Tomatos ,sliced
Divide fetta, onion and tomatos between 9 160ml capacity bowls.
Pour egg custard into bowls and then place into Varoma dish and tray put lid on Varoma cook Varoma Temperature 20min speed 4
Invert onto plate and serve with toast.
Place milk, powered milk, egg s,salt and pepper into TM Bowl and blend for 6 sec speed 6
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Cheesey topped Scones
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Soft Flatbread
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Quiche Lorraine
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Chicken, Cheese & Vegetable Sausage Rolls