- Please enter the ingredients in the following order: 620 g Milk 40 g Powered Milk 6 Eggs Salt to Taste Freshly Ground Pepper 35 g Fetta, cubed 2 Spring Onions, sliced 35 Sun dried Tomatos ,sliced
Divide fetta, onion and tomatos between 9 160ml capacity bowls.
Pour egg custard into bowls and then place into Varoma dish and tray put lid on Varoma cook Varoma Temperature 20min speed 4
Invert onto plate and serve with toast.
Place milk, powered milk, egg s,salt and pepper into TM Bowl and blend for 6 sec speed 6
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- lchf spinach bake
- Mega Bacon and Veal Cheesy Roll
- Smokey Bacon Mac Bites
- Keto Garlic Cheese Crackers
- Keto Crustless Quiche
- Smoked sausage frittata
- ❤Sausage Rolls❤
- Grain-free crackers the ThermoMonts way
- Calzones/Pizza Pockets
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Cheesy Bacon Cob Loaf❤