- Please enter the ingredients in the following order: 620 g Milk 40 g Powered Milk 6 Eggs Salt to Taste Freshly Ground Pepper 35 g Fetta, cubed 2 Spring Onions, sliced 35 Sun dried Tomatos ,sliced
Divide fetta, onion and tomatos between 9 160ml capacity bowls.
Pour egg custard into bowls and then place into Varoma dish and tray put lid on Varoma cook Varoma Temperature 20min speed 4
Invert onto plate and serve with toast.
Place milk, powered milk, egg s,salt and pepper into TM Bowl and blend for 6 sec speed 6
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Cheesy Bacon Cob Loaf❤
- ❤Spinach Cob Dip❤
- Easy budget sausage rolls
- 5 basic ingredients easy chicken pot pies
- Chicken and leek Pasties
- Vegan Spinach and cashew pies
- Sweet Potato, zucchini slice
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies