- 125 g Butter, Softened and cubed
- 50 g sugar
- 2 --- eggs
- 125 g sour cream
- 425 g Milk
- 180 g self-raising flour
- 200 g cornmeal, Fine
- 125 g Cheddar cheese, Shredded
- 410 g Jalapeño chillies, Canned and drained
Preheat oven to 210C and grease a baking dish approximately 28X18cm or similar.
Add butter, sugar and sour cream to bowl. Mix seed 5 for 20 sec.
Add eggs, milk, flour and cornmeal and mix speed 5 for 20 sec.
Add cheese and jalapeños and process 3-5 sec on reverse speed 4.
Pour into baking dish and bake for 35min.
serve warm or cold.
Accessories you need
You could also add corn kernals (canned or frozen) at the same stage that you add the chillies. Check the chillie label for hot or mild to your taste. If you like it spicier add cayene pepper.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli cheese bites
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Mushroom bolognese
- Hot Cross Buns
- TM6 Vanilla Slice - Pie Maker Version
- Veg Thai Green Curry Recipe
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce