- 300 grams pumpkin, raw, chopped, approx 3cm cubes
- 150 grams self-raising flour
- 150 grams wholemeal self-raising flour
- 20 grams Butter, chopped
- 20 grams Milk
- 1 egg
8Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven to 220◦C.
2. Place raw pumpkin to TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
3. Add flour and butter to bowl and mix for 5 seconds on speed 8.
4. Add egg and milk through lid opening. Mix for 20 seconds on to form a soft dough.
5. Turn onto Thermomat (or lightly floured surface) and press or roll out to 2cm thick. Dip TM spatula into flour and cut dough into 12 scones.
6. Transfer Thermomat to oven tray, or arrange closely on lightly floured oven tray and glaze tops with milk.
7. Bake at 220◦C for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
8. Lift onto cake cooler. Serve with butter, jam and cream or cream cheese.
Accessories you need
Suitable for freezing for up to 1 month.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick & Easy Custard Cake
- Marmalade cake Jamie Oliver
- Peppermint Choc Chip Ice Cream
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Cinnamon Butter
- Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Kids Bubble cups
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice