- 300 grams pumpkin, raw, chopped, approx 3cm cubes
- 150 grams self-raising flour
- 150 grams wholemeal self-raising flour
- 20 grams Butter, chopped
- 20 grams Milk
- 1 egg
8Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven to 220◦C.
2. Place raw pumpkin to TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
3. Add flour and butter to bowl and mix for 5 seconds on speed 8.
4. Add egg and milk through lid opening. Mix for 20 seconds on to form a soft dough.
5. Turn onto Thermomat (or lightly floured surface) and press or roll out to 2cm thick. Dip TM spatula into flour and cut dough into 12 scones.
6. Transfer Thermomat to oven tray, or arrange closely on lightly floured oven tray and glaze tops with milk.
7. Bake at 220◦C for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
8. Lift onto cake cooler. Serve with butter, jam and cream or cream cheese.
Accessories you need
Suitable for freezing for up to 1 month.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice
- Chorizo, Spinach and Feta Triangles
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT