- 80 grams Parmesan cheese, cut into 1cm cubes
- 40 grams tasty cheddar cheese, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon psyllium husks
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder/granules
Grate parmesan and tasty/cheddar on speed 9 for 10 seconds.
Add remaining ingredients and mix on speed 8 for 5 seconds.
Spoon small teaspoons into silicone cupcake holders or on a baking tray.
Bake at 180 degrees for 10 minutes or until cheese melts, bubbles and goes slightly brown in colour. Allow to cool before removing from mould.
Accessories you need
You can double or triple the recipe with no problems if you would like more than 40-45 crackers
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury cheese scone
- Maria's Meat Balls
- More Again Savory Paleo Muffin
- Crispy nutty crackers
- Keto Low Carb Yeast Buns/Bread
- Rosemary Cranberry Crackers (Adapted from ATCO Blue Flame Kitchen)
- Haloumi & Corn Fritter bites
- Nuts and Bolts with a twist
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Variation Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Keto Crustless Quiche
- Big Batch Homemade Golden Syrup
- Baked Custard Tarts
- Dairy Free Mushroom and Bacon Carbonara
- Yummy Easy Vegetarian Pasties
- Quick and easy Quiche
- Beef Cashew and Rice
- Lisa's yummy "plain" biscuits
- Curried Cabbage with Cashews (Vegan)
- Easy "no milk" chocolate milkshake - vegan sugar free single serve
- Individual Trifles like Balfours - kid friendly
- Easy TM5 Honey Yoghurt