- 200 g mozerella
- 1 piece small egg beaten
- 60 g lupin flour
Recipe is created for
- Weigh in the mozerella
Melt , 3 mins "Counter-clockwise operation" 90 degrees
let it cool for a few mins
add in the beaten egg
mix "Counter-clockwise operation" 30 seconds speed 3
weight in the lupin flour, "Counter-clockwise operation" 30 seconds speed 3
turn your bowl upside, wiggle the blades to release the dough
shape and roll pout onto a peice of baking paper and place onto the rose gold pizza tray
prick with fork all over
bake for 15-18 mins, untill golden let cool
then top with your favourite toppings and bake again for 5-8 mins
1/4 is on serving size
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Seafood Pie
- Pumpkin & herb doggy treats
- My Everyday White Bread
- Spinach and Ricotta Filo Pie
- Gluten free sandwich bread
- Picnic eggs
- Beetroot & Chocolate cake (GF & refined sugar free)
- Chicken Chorizo and Cheese Sausage Rolls
- Self-Crusting Quiche
- The Thermo Mamma's easy wholemeal pizza dough
- Hidden Veg Sausage Rolls by The Thermo Niche
- Variation Impossible Quiche