- 500 g Beef mince
- 1 pieces eggplant
- 6 pieces garlic clove
- 250ml --- Liquid Chicken Stock
- 1 cans tomatoes, Diced
- 1 packages lasagne sheet
- 1 level tbsp dried basil
- 1 level teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 portions bay leaf
- 1 portions salt, To taste
- 1 portions pepper, ground, To taste
- 90 g plain flour
- 60 g Butter
- 750 g Milk
- 1 --- Parmesan cheese, Grated, 1 cup
1h 5minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- preheat fan forced oven to 180•
Cook the whole eggplant over a gas flame until the skin is bubbling. Approved ten mins, I moved into a pan to save having to clean my stove and dry fried. While the eggplant is cooking, prepare the meat sauce and grate the Parmesan.
- Once the eggplant skin is peeling off, peel and chop the eggplant. Place the eggplant into the beef sauce mixture and stir.
- Heat a large frypan, place the mince and garlic onto the pan and fry until browned.
while the mince is browning put on the bechamel (next step)
Add the tin of tomatoes, basil, oregano, chicken stock, bay leaves, salt and pepper to taste. Leave on a low simmer, pending your pasta (read instructions) may need to be par cooked. If not please add additional chicken stock to ensure the pasta has enough liquid to cook through.
- Place flour, butter and milk into "Closed lid" and cook 90•, speed 4, 9 minutes. once cooked add grated Parmesan and mix, speed 4 until combined.
- In a large oven proof dish, Put together your layers, I normally do pasta, meat sauce, small amount of white sauce and repeat then put the majority (50%) of the bechamel over the top layer. if you like it cheesy sprinkle mozerella over the top. bake in oven for 45mins
Make the layers
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- Low Carb Gluten Free Cheese Scones-
- Apricot slice
- Cheesy Sweet Chilli Scrolls
- Sweet Potato, Bacon and Zucchini Frittata Variation Pumpkin,chorizo and spinach frittata
- Corn meat fritters
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Zucchini slice
- Chilli Seed Crackers - Easy, Healthy, Quick