- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 1 zucchini, cut into 3 cm pieces
- 1 cans creamed corn, canned, 420g
- 250 g Milk
- 2 --- eggs
- 80 g wholemeal self-raising flour
- 100 g self-raising flour
- 1 can creamed corn, canned
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place Butter into and melt 60sec/100degrees/Speed 4.
2. Add Zucchini to the and Chop 5sec/speed 5
3. Add Can of creamed corn, milk, eggs, mix 30sec/speed4
4. Add flours and stir 30sec/speed 4
5. Lightly grease a non stick frypan and heat. Drop 1-2 tablespoon portions of the mixture into the frypan and cook until bubbles start to rise on the sides. Flip each one and cook until light brown.
6. Keep Batch warm in a Thermoserver until all pikeletes are cooked. Enjoy!
These recipes are a hit with my Children. Other vegtables can be added such as Carrots and Capsicum in Step 2.
They can be made and Frozen for a great Lunch Box Snack. Pull them out in the morning and they can be thewed and ready to eat by Lunch time.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice