- 90 g gouda cheese, in pieces
- 90 g Parmesan cheese, in pieces
- 250 g water
- 100 g Butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 200 g flour
- 6 eggs
1. put the gouda and parmesan into the TM bowl and grate it for 15sec on speed 10, set aside.
2. put the water, butter and salt into the TM bowl and heat it up for 4min, 100deg and speed 2.
3. add the flour and mix it all together for 1 1/2 minutes on speed 4.
4. let it cool down for 15 mins.
5. then put onto speed 5 and add one egg after the other through the lid.
6. add the cheese and continue mixing for 1 min on speed 5.
7. preheat the oven to 200deg.
8. with two teaspoons form little splats on a baking paper lined tray or use the thermomatt.
9. put them into the oven and bake them for 20 min. For the first 15mins do not open the oven door.
they taste very nice whether they are warm, luke warm or simply cold. they are also a very good party snack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Muffins
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Chickpea and oat crackers
- Paleo savoury muffins
- Coles Magazine Ham & 3-Cheese Muffins Converted recipe
- BLISS BALLS
- Mini Quiches
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites
- Slow Cooker Bacon & Vegie Quiche
- Chicken Tart
- lchf savoury muffins (sam wood)
- Pumpkin, Feta and Kale Mini Loaves