- 90 g gouda cheese, in pieces
- 90 g Parmesan cheese, in pieces
- 250 g water
- 100 g Butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 200 g flour
- 6 eggs
1. put the gouda and parmesan into the TM bowl and grate it for 15sec on speed 10, set aside.
2. put the water, butter and salt into the TM bowl and heat it up for 4min, 100deg and speed 2.
3. add the flour and mix it all together for 1 1/2 minutes on speed 4.
4. let it cool down for 15 mins.
5. then put onto speed 5 and add one egg after the other through the lid.
6. add the cheese and continue mixing for 1 min on speed 5.
7. preheat the oven to 200deg.
8. with two teaspoons form little splats on a baking paper lined tray or use the thermomatt.
9. put them into the oven and bake them for 20 min. For the first 15mins do not open the oven door.
they taste very nice whether they are warm, luke warm or simply cold. they are also a very good party snack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Mushroom bolognese
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Nut butter Porridge