- 90 g gouda cheese, in pieces
- 90 g Parmesan cheese, in pieces
- 250 g water
- 100 g Butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 200 g flour
- 6 eggs
1. put the gouda and parmesan into the TM bowl and grate it for 15sec on speed 10, set aside.
2. put the water, butter and salt into the TM bowl and heat it up for 4min, 100deg and speed 2.
3. add the flour and mix it all together for 1 1/2 minutes on speed 4.
4. let it cool down for 15 mins.
5. then put onto speed 5 and add one egg after the other through the lid.
6. add the cheese and continue mixing for 1 min on speed 5.
7. preheat the oven to 200deg.
8. with two teaspoons form little splats on a baking paper lined tray or use the thermomatt.
9. put them into the oven and bake them for 20 min. For the first 15mins do not open the oven door.
they taste very nice whether they are warm, luke warm or simply cold. they are also a very good party snack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Spinach and Cheese Burek
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Cheese scones
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's
- Brie and Salmon quiche
- Quick Chick
- Ciabatta - What Caroline Cooked
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Pizza dough
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- David's Dhall
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice