- 50 g parmeson cheese, grated
- 70 g pinenuts, toasted
- 3 clove garlic
- 2 cups nasturtium leaves
- .5 cup nasturtium stems
- 160 g olive oil
- 600 g water, for blanching nasturtium leaves
- 450 g lukewarm water
- 1 tbsp dried instant yeast
- 2 tsp salt
- 750 g bakers flour
- 100 g olive oil
- 1 level teaspoon sugar
1h 15minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Put parmesan into the bowl and grate 4 sec/speed 10. Put aside and wipe out bowl.
2.Roast pine nuts on varoma temperature, 3 min/speed 1 for until toasted to your taste. (I like mine well roasted and roast for 13 min). Set aside.
3. Heat approximately 600g of water to 5min/100 degrees/speed 1. Prepare an ice-water bath and set aside.
4. Add nasturtium leaves to boiling water. blanch for 10 sec by submerging the leaves with the spatular. Drain and transfer to ice-water bath until cool. Once cooled drain and set aside.
5. Chop nasturtium stems 5 sec/speed 5 . Check and chop for a little longer if need be. Put aside.
6. Put nasturtium leaves, pinenuts and garlic into the thermomix and blend 5 sec/speed 10. Scrape down bowl.
7. Add oil and blend 10 sec/speed 7. Scrape down bowl.
8. Add parmesan and chopped nasturtium stems back into mix and stir 20 sec/speed 1 or until well mixed.
1. Place water and yeast into bowl and heat 3 min/37deg/speed 1.
2. Greese round baking tin and set aside.
3. Add all other ingrediants into mixing bowl and mix for 5 sec/speed 7 to combine.
4. knead for 2 min/
5. Let dough rise for 30 minutes or until doubled in size.
6. Roll onto ThermoMat into large rectangle and sprinkle with a little flour. Spread nusturtium pesto over dough.
7. Cut 3-4cm wide strips and fold each dough strip in a concertina pattern and place cut side up into a 24cm springform tin until all the strips are pressed in together.
8. Bake for approximately 40-45 minutes at 180 degrees
Add a little bit of lemon juice in step 8 to give this recipe a little bit of extra kick.
Oil will separate a little. stir before serving if not serving immediately.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Cheeseburger Pasta Bake
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Vegan Moussaka
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Autumn Pear cake