- 120 grams Rice Bran Oil
- 1 level teaspoon curry powder
- 1 level teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 sachet French Onion Dry Soup
- 1 sachet Cream Of Chicken Dry Soup
- 375 sachet Salted Peanuts
- 300 grams Nutri-Grain
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1 - Add oil to TM Bowl replace lid and MC and heat up, 2 minutes, 70', speed 2.
2 - Add the curry and mustard powder as well as the French onion soup and cream of chicken soup, 10 seconds, speed 2.
3 - Add the salted peanuts and Nutri-Grain to a large bowl.
4 - Pour the heated mix over the salted peanuts and Nutri-grain. Mix together gently.
5 - Let nuts and bolts cool slightly then add to prepared jars.
6 - Try to not eat many as you may not be able to stop once you start.
7 - Please rate and comment if you loved my recipe.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Picnic eggs
- Beetroot & Chocolate cake (GF & refined sugar free)
- Chicken Chorizo and Cheese Sausage Rolls
- Self-Crusting Quiche
- The Thermo Mamma's easy wholemeal pizza dough
- Hidden Veg Sausage Rolls by The Thermo Niche
- Variation Impossible Quiche
- Mini Quiches
- Ham & Veggie Slice
- Sausage Rolls
- Keto Lupin Flour fathead dough
- Vegan Brazilian 'No-Cheese' Puffs