- 100 g chopped chilled butter
- 1 1/4 --- cups finely grated parmesan, prepared earlier in thermo
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 egg yoke
8Recipe is created for
Pre heat oven to 180 C.
Line baking tray with baking paper.
Place butter, cheese, flour, paprika and mustard powder in TM.
Speed 6 for 5 secs until you have crumbly mixture.
While running at speed 4 add egg yoke through hole in lid.
Continue speed 4 for 5 secs.
Set 1min 30 secs.
Bring together on lightly floured surface, wrap in glad wrap and rest in fridge for 30 mins.
Roll out on lightly floured surface to 4mm thick, use a small star or any other small Christmas shape cutter to make crackers.
Re roll leftovers to continue making until all dough used up.
Place on lined tray and cook for 15 mins or until golden, leave to cool on trays.
This recipe was addapted from Coles magazine Dec 2013
I used ubsalted butter and found they could have done with a bit of salt.
So as cooling I sprinkled with maldon sea salt flakes...yum
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice
- Sticky mocha pudding with chocolate and toffee sauce
- Aromatic Chickpea Soup
- Pepita Pesto
- Sweet-corn Fritters
- Prawn and Quinoa Stuffed Squid Tubes with Prawn Bisque
- A Christmas Date
- Miso steamed chicken with asparagus and oyster mushrooms
- Clone of Steamed individual Sticky Date Puddings
- Chicken and Fish Balls in Asian Noodle Broth
- Apple and Oat Bran Muffins