- 300 grams lukewarm whey or lukewarm water, (whey from cheese making)
- 2 level teaspoons dried yeast
- 20 grams oil
- 50 grams TM Basil Pesto
- 500 grams bakers flour
- 1 level teaspoon salt
- 1 punnet grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 slices prosciutto, cut into pieces
- 2-3 mozzarella balls, sliced
- 2-3 Fresh figs, sliced
- TM Balsamic Glaze
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place the warm whey, or water into mixing bowl with yeast, oil and pesto, mix 3 seconds on speed 3.
Add flour and salt, mix 6 seconds on speed 6 to combine.
Knead for 2 minutes on dough function.
Transfer dough onto lightly oiled thermomat, wrap and allow to rise for 20-30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 200C on fan setting.
Divide dough into 2 pieces. Roll each out to desired size for pizza base. Place onto perforated pizza tray if available.
Lightly brush dough with oil, then top with tomatoes, Prosciutto, sliced mozzarella and salt and pepper to taste.
Bake at 200C for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
Arrange fig slices onto baked pizza and drizzle with Balsamic Glaze to serve.
Pizza Dough can be frozen in a sealed bag after the first rise, and thawed before rolling and baking.
Whey from Thermomix made Fetta, Ricotta or Halloumi cheeses can be used to make the dough for superior flavour, texture and added nutrients.
Select your own topping to suit your own taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Spinach and Cheese Burek
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Cheese scones
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's
- Brie and Salmon quiche
- Post Pregnancy Belly Balm
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Pizza dough
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- Peppermint Body Scrub
- David's Dhall
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies