- 8 --- hotdogs
- 330 g water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Yeast
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 620 g flour
- 60 g Lard or butter
- 100 g baking soda/bicarb
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoon Milk
- 1 tablespoon maldon salt
Once the dough has doubled, turn the oven on 200 degree C.
Pour 1.5L of water in the tm bowl with the baking soda,set the timer to 60min, sp2, 90 degree.
While the water is heating up cut the hot dogs in half.
Divide the dough in 16 equal pieces (about 60g)
Roll into 25cm ropes and wrap the hot dogs, pressing on the ends to seal the pretzel dogs.
I like to sprinkle them with sesame seeds or rosemary sometimes.
Makes nice rolls, divide in 100g balls, poache like the pretzel dogs in baking soda and water. Can be use for burgers or simple dinner prezel rolls.
I always have some egg wash left so I freeze it in an ice cube tray and then transer into a small container for later use.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Cheesy Bacon Cob Loaf❤
- ❤Spinach Cob Dip❤
- Easy budget sausage rolls
- 5 basic ingredients easy chicken pot pies
- Chicken and leek Pasties
- Vegan Spinach and cashew pies
- Sweet Potato, zucchini slice
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Dylan’s Too Easy Banana Smoothie
- Gluten free bread - soft and flexible
- Creamy Cottage Cheese
- Asian Vegetable Stock Paste
- Quick Pickled beets
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Moist Vanilla Cake (extra large!)
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice