- 8 --- hotdogs
- 330 g water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Yeast
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 620 g flour
- 60 g Lard or butter
- 100 g baking soda/bicarb
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoon Milk
- 1 tablespoon maldon salt
Once the dough has doubled, turn the oven on 200 degree C.
Pour 1.5L of water in the tm bowl with the baking soda,set the timer to 60min, sp2, 90 degree.
While the water is heating up cut the hot dogs in half.
Divide the dough in 16 equal pieces (about 60g)
Roll into 25cm ropes and wrap the hot dogs, pressing on the ends to seal the pretzel dogs.
I like to sprinkle them with sesame seeds or rosemary sometimes.
Makes nice rolls, divide in 100g balls, poache like the pretzel dogs in baking soda and water. Can be use for burgers or simple dinner prezel rolls.
I always have some egg wash left so I freeze it in an ice cube tray and then transer into a small container for later use.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Cauliflower Keto Bites (sweet or savoury)
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- Basic Baleada
- Keto Alkalising Green Smoothie