- 160 grams butternut pumpkin, Peeled and cubed
- 80 grams cheese, Cubed
- 60 grams sugar
- 230 grams wholemeal flour
- 1 level teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 level teaspoon salt
- 65 grams Linseeds
- 170 grams Milk
- 1 egg
Preheat oven to 170'c and butter a 12 cup muffin tin.
Weigh sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and linseeds into themix on speed 3 for 4-5 seconds.
Add egg, milk and pumpkin and mix onspeed 4 for 10 seconds. Scrape down the sides and then mix again on speed 4 for a further 10 seconds.
Add in the cheese and mix onspeed 3 for 10 seconds.
Pumpkin and Linseed Muffins
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Vegan Paleo Zucchini Bread
- Curry Laksa Cookies
- Chicken & Hidden Vege Sausage Rolls
- Dog Biscuits
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers (with variations)
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Breakfast Muffins
- Lunchbox Chicken Bites
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Tim Tam Milkshake
- Basilico Spago
- Mocha Sorbet (Adult Version)
- Corn and Turmeric Chowder
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Fudge
- Banana Loaf Cafe Style
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake - No bake
- Pizza Bread Pull Apart
- Vanilla Bean Gelato
- Healthy Banana Pikelets
- Bindy's White Chocolate & Raspberry Mud Cake