- 160 grams butternut pumpkin, Peeled and cubed
- 80 grams cheese, Cubed
- 60 grams sugar
- 230 grams wholemeal flour
- 1 level teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 level teaspoon salt
- 65 grams Linseeds
- 170 grams Milk
- 1 egg
Preheat oven to 170'c and butter a 12 cup muffin tin.
Weigh sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and linseeds into the mix on speed 3 for 4-5 seconds.
Add egg, milk and pumpkin and mix on speed 4 for 10 seconds. Scrape down the sides and then mix again on speed 4 for a further 10 seconds.
Add in the cheese and mix on speed 3 for 10 seconds.
Pumpkin and Linseed Muffins
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Passionfruit apple jam
- Chocolate Brownie
- Strawberry Curd
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake