- 200 g pumpkin, 2cm cubed
- 1000 g water
- 50 g sugar
- 50 g butter, cubed
- 1 egg
- 350 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp milk, to glaze
Prepare pumpkin and place into Varoma dish.
Place water into the TM jug, set Varoma into position and steam 20 minutes / Varoma temperature / speed 1
Check that pumpkin is cooked and set Varoma aside.
Discard water, rinse and dry TM jug
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celcius
Mill sugar for 10 seconds / speed 7
Add butter and mix for 8 seconds / speed 7
Add the rest of the ingredients including the pumpkin and bring together 5 seconds / speed 5
Set to closed lid position and knead for 25 seconds / Interval speed
Tip the dough onto your Thermomat, flour your hands and press the dough into a 3cm thick round. The dough should be a firm but moist mixture.
Cut out 12 scones and place them onto a baking paper lined tray, just touching each other and bursh with a little milk.
Bake for 10 - 12 minutes at or until golden brown and bottom sounds hollow when tapped.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Individual GLUTEN FREE quiche Lorraine
- Naomi's Chicken and Ricotta Sausage Rolls with Lemon Mayonnaise
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini & Feta Mini Muffins
- Salmon and Leek Quiche
- Crustless Broccoli, Cauliflower and Bacon Quiche
- Pumpkin & Carrot Cheesy Muffins
- Spinach and Feta Quinoa Bites
- Seed Crackers LCHF RMR
- The BEST Sesame Crispbread (LCHF, GF, NF)
- Pizza Cups
- Almond meal and Coconut Cupcakes
- Bacon and Cheese Puffs
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Using All About Breads mixes
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Ginger Loaf
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Vita Brit Slice
- Judith's Hedgehog Slice
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Almond Bread
- Italian Vegetable Risotto