- 200 g pumpkin, 2cm cubed
- 1000 g water
- 50 g sugar
- 50 g Butter, cubed
- 1 egg
- 350 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp Milk, to glaze
Prepare pumpkin and place into Varoma dish.
Place water into the TM jug, set Varoma into position and steam 20 minutes / Varoma temperature / speed 1
Check that pumpkin is cooked and set Varoma aside.
Discard water, rinse and dry TM jug
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celcius
Mill sugar for 10 seconds / speed 7
Add butter and mix for 8 seconds / speed 7
Add the rest of the ingredients including the pumpkin and bring together 5 seconds / speed 5
Set to closed lid position and knead for 25 seconds / Interval speed
Tip the dough onto your Thermomat, flour your hands and press the dough into a 3cm thick round. The dough should be a firm but moist mixture.
Cut out 12 scones and place them onto a baking paper lined tray, just touching each other and bursh with a little milk.
Bake for 10 - 12 minutes at or until golden brown and bottom sounds hollow when tapped.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Mushroom bolognese
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Cauliflower Keto Bites (sweet or savoury)
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- BBQ Sauce
- Churros - Gluten free
- Easy vegan chocolate avocado mousse
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Vegan Pesto