- 260 grams pumpkin, Kent, Cut into smallish pieces
- 110 grams Butter
- 130 grams sugar
- 2 eggs, Lightly beaten with fork
- 390 grams self-raising flour
- 1 pinch salt
Recipe is created for
- Turn oven on 220degrees. Prepare large baking tray with baking paper. Add 1ltr water into mixing bowl with cut up pumpkin into simmering basket. Boil for 15mins, Varoma, speed 2
- Tip water out of bowl and place boiled pumpkin in. Along with butter and sugar. Mix 30sec, Speed 4
- Cool slightly
- Add eggs. Mix 30secs, speed 4
- Add flour. Mix 30secs, Speed 6
- Knead function, 2mins
- Pour mixture onto baking paper. Flatten out. Put into oven for 12-15mins or until cooked
- Cut into scone size of choice and eat while hot with butter or Jam and Cream
Accessories you need
If mixture seams too runny in bowl after mixing all ingredients, add a bit more flour.
My mixture is wet when pouring onto tray, but they are the yummiest batches once cooked
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.