- 300 g SRF
- 260 g Milk
- 90 g olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt, heaped
- 1/4 tsp TM Veg Stock Concentrate, heaped
- 100 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 140 g Frozen Chopped Spinach, thawed, or handful baby spinach
- 160 g butternut pumpkin, grated
- 100g sundried tomatoes, chopped 5 secs sp7
Grease a muffin pan and preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
Grate pumpkin 15 secs sp7. Set aside
Place the flour, milk, oil, eggs, salt and stock in the Thermomix bowl and combine on speed 4 for approximately 20 seconds.
Add the feta, spinach and pumpkin and mix speed 4, "Counter-clockwise operation" for 20 seconds.
Spoon mixture into muffin pan and bake for 20 minutes or until muffins spring back.
Leave to cool for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Loaf
- Pastie Slice
- Savoury Muffins
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo