- 240 grams Raw pumpkin cut into pieces
- 1 onion
- 240 grams cubed tasty cheese
- 1 heaped tbsp TM vegie stock paste
- 20 grams Milk
- 20 grams Butter
- 300 grams Self raising flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon chives, fresh chopped, Optional
Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven to 180◦C.
2. Place raw pumpkin, onion & cheese into TM bowl and chop for 10 seconds on speed 6.
3. Add flour, butter, chives and TM stock to bowl and mix for 5 seconds on speed 8.
4. Add egg and milk mix for 1 minutes on to form a soft dough.
5. Spoon mixture into balls onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
6. Bake at 180 C for 20-30 minutes until golden brown.
7. Lift onto cake cooler. Serve with butter.
Accessories you need
Suitable for freezing for up to 1 month.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Chicken and vegetable savoury muffin
- Sourdough discard crackers
- RSPCA Puppy Treats
- Boong eo ppang (Korean Fish Shaped Pastry)
- Latvian Bacon Buns - Pīrāgi
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Blue Cheese & Sesame Biscuits
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Paleo Focaccia Loaf
- Pumpkin, Cheese & Bacon Scones
- Caramilk Fudge
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Spiced Fig & Brandy Ice Cream
- Caramel fudge
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- All Colours Vegetable Salad
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- Christmas Almond Bread