THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 250g cheese, cut into cubes
- 50g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 60g spring onions
- 250g Chorizo roughly chopped
- 2tbs fresh herbs of choice, chives, oregano, parsley etc
- 350g flour
- 2ts baking powder
- 1/2 ts baking soda or bi carb soda
- 10 small eggs
- 250g Milk
- 1tsp salt
- 50g sour cream, or greek yoghurt
- 80g vegetable oil or melted butter
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Place cheeses into the TM bowl & chop for 4 secs speed 7. Place to one side.
Place spring onions, chorizo & herbs into the TM bowl & turbo once or twice for 1 sec.
Add 2 eggs, milk, oil, cheese, sour cream, salt, bicarb, baking powder & flour, mix for 5 secs speed 4.
Put 1-2 tbs of the mixture in to each of the 8 greased large muffin tins, or 120g ramekins. Bang the tray on the bench to flatten the mixture then make a hole in each one, crack an egg into each hole & cover with remaining mixture.
Bake in the oven for 25 mins or until golden.
Spanish Surprise Muffins
You can use bacon instead of chorizo if you like or try steaming them in the varoma.
Or try adding semi sundried tomatoes or pitted olives.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Indulgent Cream Cheese Brownies
- Charlie's Vanilla Bean Paste
- Charlie's Spicy Prawn & Pumpkin Soup
- Vanilla Bean Custard- Arwen's version
- Mayonnaise Free Coleslaw - Arwen's version
- Arwen's Heavenly Hummus
- Arwen's Fresh Fruit Sorbet
- Pizza Bianca with Rosemary & Garlic
- Buckwheat Dinner Rolls - Arwen's tweaked version
- Charlie's Creme Caramel
- Erica & Arwen's Apricot & Hazelnut Hot Cross Buns
- Charlie's Quince Jelly