- Please enter the ingredients in the following order:
- 130 g plain flour
- 90 g Butter
- 1 level tbsp tomato paste
- 1 - 2 tbsp water
- 210 g salmon, drained
- 50 g grated tasty cheese
- 4 g reen shallots, chopped
- 170 g Milk
- 170 g cream
- 3 eggs
1h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Add flour and butter into and mix on speed 5 for 10 seconds.
Add tomato paste and enough water to mix to a firm dough on speed 5 for 8 seconds.
Take dough out, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Roll dough out to line a 23cm flan tin.
Cover pastry with greaseproof paper, cover paper thickly with dried beans or rice and bake in oven on 190o for 7 minutes, remove paper and rice and bake a further 7 minutes.
Take out of oven and allow to cool.
Add tasty cheese to and grate on speed 8 for 5 - 10 seconds, then add in drained salmon and shallots and mix together on speed 4 for 5 seconds. Once mixed take salmon mixture and spread onto pastry case.
Add milk, cream and eggs together in and mix on speed 4 for 5 - 8 seconds, then pour over salmon mixture.
Bake in pre-heated oven on 190o for 30 - 40 minutes or until set.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Garlic Soup
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- The Best butter cream frosting