- 1 onion (peeled and quartered)
- 1 garlic clove (peeled)
- 5g olive oil
- 1 packet sausage mince OR 500g pork & veal mince
- 1/2 tsp iodised salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 tsp cracked pepper (or to taste)
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- 1 egg
- 1 tblsp tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1 sml zucchini (roughly chopped)
- 2 carrots (no need to peel, but chop into 2 cm bits)
- 1 apple (cored and seeds removed, no need to peel)
- 4-6 sheets puff pastry
- Chia seeds to sprinkle on top
Recipe is created for
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemonade Scones
- Apricot and White Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- Muesli Bar Slice
- Chicken, Corn and Risoni Soup
- Mini Zucchini Slice Bites
- Strawberry Yoghurt
- Gluten Free Crunchy Museli
- Garlic, Herb and Chilli Pizza Base
- Curried Chicken Soup
- Pikelets with a Twist
- Crunchy Mexican Chicken Nuggets
- Chocolate cakepops