- 120 grams Plain Flour., 1 Cup
- 150 grams Sharp Cheese, Cut into blocks.
- !/2 level teaspoon Salt.
- 85 grams Cold Butter., Cut into Blocks.
- 1/8 level teaspoon cayenne pepper, I use up to 3/4 teaspoon depending on Taste.
- 1/8 level teaspoon Paprika (ground), I use up to 3/4 teaspoon depending on Taste.
- Dried Parmesan. To Taste., I use 2 slithers.
- 1 1/2 level tablespoons Cold Milk.
Recipe is created for
Place all Ingredients into the Thermomix Bowl.
Mix 10 seconds at Speed 6.
Kneed for 2 minutes.
Turn out onto light floured board.
Roll into Walnut size pieces place on lined baking tray, flatten slighty with fork.
Bake @ 180 c for 5 minutes until light golden brown.
Turn out onto Wire Rack.
Eat and Enjoy!
Make a double batch as they will be eaten very quickly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Paleo Focaccia Loaf
- Pumpkin, Cheese & Bacon Scones
- Spinach and Ricotta Rolls
- Gluten Free Quiche Base
- Red Tortoise Cake - Ang Ku Kuih
- Parmesan Cheddar Crackers
- Chillean Empanadas
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread