- 100 g water
- 70 g coconut oil
- 240 g baker's flour
- 25 g sesame seeds
- 1 tsp sea salt, (or up to 1.5 tsp)
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper, (optional)
- paprika, to sprinkle on top
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180°C.
Place all ingredients (except the paprika) into TM bowl and knead for 1 minute.
Tip dough out onto a ThermoMat and divide into 4 balls. Using a rolling pin, roll each ball into a 25cm circle, place a sheet of baking paper over the circle and then tip the entire ThermoMat over so you can peel the ThermMat away and are left with a circle of dough on top of baking paper.
Allow to cool on a cooling rack and once cooled, store in an airtight container until ready to serve with your favourite dips.
Accessories you need
Instead of cayenne pepper and paprika, you could add 1 tsp dried oregano to the mix before kneading. No need to sprinkle anything extra on top.
NB: This recipe will also work in a TM31.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Nutty Seeded Crackers
- Zarli's Doggie Treats
- Savoury Toast
- Silverbeet and ricotta rolls
- Pizzette (mini pizzas)
- Home baked Doggo Treats
- ThermoGourmand Large Basic Loaf
- Veggie Bread
- Chickpea Crackers
- Cheesy Zucchini and Herb Fritters
- Gluten Free Pizza Base (with hidden veggies!) Makes 2 large bases
- Spinach ricotta star
- Spicy Capsicum and Feta Zucchetti (spiralised Zucchini "spaghetti")
- Egg Drop Soup with Shredded Chicken
- Chicken Stock Paste
- Mulligatawny Soup (Curried Chicken and Rice Soup)
- Carola's Brussels Sprout Delight
- Carola's Cauliflower Soup
- Gulab Jamun
- Spinach and Tuna Lasagne
- Mango & Pistachio Icecream Log
- Pita Bread Pockets
- Shoarma (Shawarma)
- Carola's Mayonnaise
- Pizza Dough (extra fluffy) 4 bases
- Chai Syrup
- Skinnymixers Coconut Curried Sausages
- Susanne's Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni
- Variation Thermomix Mock Cream
- Choc Coconut Protein Balls
- Variation Homemade Coffee Latte for 1
- Cooked red cabbge
- Chicken lolly pops and a delicious rub recipe 😋
- The Best Curry Powder
- “Wild” Chicken Salad
- Inky's (dairy free) Rhubarb & Raspberry Curd