- 100 g grated cheese, (if you only have a block, grate cheese for 7sec/sp9 and set aside)
- 1 zucchini
- 1 onion
- 85 g Sun-dried Tomato, (approx half a small tub from the deli)
- 6 bacon
- 190 g Milk
- 1 egg
- 80 g relish or homemade tomato sauce
- 280 g self-raising flour
- half Capsicum, red
- handful frozen corn kernels, (or small tin)
- Preheat oven to 200°
- Grease 12 hole muffin pan
- Add zuchinni, onion, sundried tomatoes, capsicum to bowl - 5 sec/speed 4
- Add milk, egg, relish/sauce, cheese, bacon and corn - 4 sec/speed 4
- Add self-raising flour - 8 sec/speed 3
- Spoon mixture into muffin trays and bake for 30 - 40 min or until golden and skewer comes out clean.
Accessories you need
I always leave the muffins in a little longer than you think they need to be, they need to be well cooked or they will be doughy inside.
These can be frozen, put out and put into lunchbox from frozen and they will defrost nicely.
These are really nice warmed up or eaten cold.
You don't have to use all the vegetables and you can sub in and out those that you want, eg. you can remove the corn and capsicum without issue. You can add in any other vegetables as well such as carrots.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Maltese Galletti
- My Aussie Meat Pie
- Coconut Loaf
- Pastie Slice
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free Gooey Caramel Anzac Slice by Happy Mum Happy Child
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)