- 3 heaped tablespoons psyllium husks
- 500 grams water
- 200 grams Pumpkin Seeds or Pepitas
- 100 grams white sesame seeds
- 70 grams Dark Linseeds or Flaxseeds
- 10 grams Black Sesame Seeds
- 2 teaspoons Fennel or Cumin Seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees celsius.
- Add Psyllium husks to bowl and pour in water. Mix 5 sec/speed 4
- Leave to stand for about 10 minutes. It will thicken like glue or slime.
- Place a bowl on top of Thermomix lid and weigh in all the other ingredients.
- Add to psyllium mix in the bowl and mix 5 sec//Speed 4 or until well combined.
- Spread onto 2 Thermomix oven mats (approx 35x25cm) or onto baking paper on Baking trays.
- Bake for approx an hour or until crispy and comes away from the mat/paper easily.
- Break into rough crackers and store in an airtight container once cooled. Number of portions depends on size of crackers.Ba
This is a Thermomix conversion of the Seed Cracker recipe from the Real Meal Revolution book.
Suitable for all Thermomix models.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Supersize Hamburger
- Jamie Olivers Yorkshire Puddings
- Tracca zucchini classic
- Pizza base
- Gluten Free Breakfast Muffins - Super Easy!
- Cheese Sticks with a twist
- Quick Puff Pastry
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- LCHF brocolli bake
- Cauliflower and Turmeric flatbread
- Indian Tandoori puffs
- Savoury breakfast muffins
- Chicken and Zucchini brown rice Risotto
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Banana Cream Cheese Breakfast Cakes
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Coffee Bar Cake
- Kampung Fried Rice (Village style fried rice)
- Supersize Hamburger