- 3 heaped tablespoons psyllium husks
- 500 grams water
- 200 grams Pumpkin Seeds or Pepitas
- 100 grams white sesame seeds
- 70 grams Dark Linseeds or Flaxseeds
- 10 grams Black Sesame Seeds
- 2 teaspoons Fennel or Cumin Seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
1h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees celsius.
- Add Psyllium husks to bowl and pour in water. Mix 5 sec/speed 4
- Leave to stand for about 10 minutes. It will thicken like glue or slime.
- Place a bowl on top of Thermomix lid and weigh in all the other ingredients.
- Add to psyllium mix in the bowl and mix 5 sec//Speed 4 or until well combined.
- Spread onto 2 Thermomix oven mats (approx 35x25cm) or onto baking paper on Baking trays.
- Bake for approx an hour or until crispy and comes away from the mat/paper easily.
- Break into rough crackers and store in an airtight container once cooled. Number of portions depends on size of crackers.Ba
This is a Thermomix conversion of the Seed Cracker recipe from the Real Meal Revolution book.
Suitable for all Thermomix models.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice
- Chorizo, Spinach and Feta Triangles
- Lamb and feta sausage rolls
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Beef curry pies (Pie-maker)
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps