- 3 heaped tablespoons psyllium husks
- 500 grams water
- 200 grams Pumpkin Seeds or Pepitas
- 100 grams white sesame seeds
- 70 grams Dark Linseeds or Flaxseeds
- 10 grams Black Sesame Seeds
- 2 teaspoons Fennel or Cumin Seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees celsius.
- Add Psyllium husks to bowl and pour in water. Mix 5 sec/speed 4
- Leave to stand for about 10 minutes. It will thicken like glue or slime.
- Place a bowl on top of Thermomix lid and weigh in all the other ingredients.
- Add to psyllium mix in the bowl and mix 5 sec//Speed 4 or until well combined.
- Spread onto 2 Thermomix oven mats (approx 35x25cm) or onto baking paper on Baking trays.
- Bake for approx an hour or until crispy and comes away from the mat/paper easily.
- Break into rough crackers and store in an airtight container once cooled. Number of portions depends on size of crackers.Ba
This is a Thermomix conversion of the Seed Cracker recipe from the Real Meal Revolution book.
Suitable for all Thermomix models.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Spinach and Chorizo Savoury Muffins
- Healthy dog treats/cookies
- Quick Savoury Pumpkin Scones
- Cheesy Seedy Veggie Bites
- ThermoMonts' Brazilian cheese puffs
- Gluten Free Sweet Chili & Cheese Muffins
- Quick Mini Quiches
- lchf savoury pies
- Gf vegan mixed seed crackers
- Chicken vegetable sausage rolls
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew