- 250 grams cream cheese, Cut Into 1/4
- 250 grams sour cream
- 250 grams Frozen Chopped Spinach, Slightly thawed
- 20 grams french onion soup mix
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
❤Place cheese and sour cream, in bowl
❤Mix for 20 seconds on speed 3 reverse
❤Add spinich and soup mix
❤Heat through for 5min/100 degrees/sp1
Whilst filling is warming prepare cob loaf by cutting off the top and gently scooping all the bread out creating a bowl, be careful to not create any holes in the outer shell. break up the bread pieces and 'lid' and arrange on a baking tray.
Pour the filling into the prepared cob loaf and bake for 10 minutes until bread is toasted and filling is hot. Serve immediately
This cob is perfect to have hot or cold. You can also double the cheese and sour cream to make a larger portion.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice