- 60 grams Spinach Leaves, Washed
- 60 grams Butter, Cubed
- 350 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 200 grams Milk
- 150 grams feta cheese, Cut into Small Cubes
1. Heat oven to 200 Degrees Celcius. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Add Spinach to TM bowl. Blend Spinach Leaves for 15 sec/Speed 5. Set aside in a bowl.
3. Add Butter, Self Raising Flour and Baking Powder to the TM bowl. Combine 10 sec/Speed 5. Scrape down inside of TM bowl. Combine 10 sec/Speed 5.
4. Add Milk, Spinach and Feta to TM bowl. Knead for 30 secs/.
5. Remove from bowl and place on the bench and form it into a rectangle.
Move rectangle to Baking Tray. Cut rectangle into 12 squares with a knife.
6. Cook in Oven for 15 minutes.
7. Serve with butter.
Pull scones apart and bake for a further 5-7 minutes until slightly browned on the edges.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Kahlúa frappe
- Nduja (Salami Spread)
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Chocolate Chipless Biscuits
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Margaret fultons choc chip cookies