- 100 grams cheese
- 30 grams pinenuts
- 130 grams sundried tomatoes
- 30 grams fresh basil, (3/4 filled TM bowl)
- 250 grams Milk
- 75 grams vegetable oil, or whatever you like
- 340 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1 egg
preheat oven 180'
Grate Cheese 6 seconds Speed 8, Set aside
Toast pinenuts Varoma 5mins, Set aside with Cheese.
cool bowl. Add SDtomatoes and Basil, chop 3 seconds speed 5
Add Cheese,Pinenuts and remaining ingredients, mix 10 seconds speed 3
Pour into greased muffin tins and bake 18-20mins
Accessories you need
Check muffins are cooked by pushing tops and they spring back or insert a clean knife and have it come out clean
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Spinach and Cheese Burek
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Cheese scones
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's
- Brie and Salmon quiche
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- Blueberry Chia Puddings
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart