- 100 grams cheese
- 30 grams pinenuts
- 130 grams sundried tomatoes
- 30 grams fresh basil, (3/4 filled TM bowl)
- 250 grams Milk
- 75 grams vegetable oil, or whatever you like
- 340 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1 egg
preheat oven 180'
Grate Cheese 6 seconds Speed 8, Set aside
Toast pinenuts Varoma 5mins, Set aside with Cheese.
cool bowl. Add SDtomatoes and Basil, chop 3 seconds speed 5
Add Cheese,Pinenuts and remaining ingredients, mix 10 seconds speed 3
Pour into greased muffin tins and bake 18-20mins
Accessories you need
Check muffins are cooked by pushing tops and they spring back or insert a clean knife and have it come out clean
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Mushroom bolognese
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Nut butter Porridge
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake