- 100 grams cheese
- 30 grams pinenuts
- 130 grams sundried tomatoes
- 30 grams fresh basil, (3/4 filled TM bowl)
- 250 grams Milk
- 75 grams vegetable oil, or whatever you like
- 340 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1 egg
preheat oven 180'
Grate Cheese 6 seconds Speed 8, Set aside
Toast pinenuts Varoma 5mins, Set aside with Cheese.
cool bowl. Add SDtomatoes and Basil, chop 3 seconds speed 5
Add Cheese,Pinenuts and remaining ingredients, mix 10 seconds speed 3
Pour into greased muffin tins and bake 18-20mins
Accessories you need
Check muffins are cooked by pushing tops and they spring back or insert a clean knife and have it come out clean
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Autumn Pear cake
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Dairy Free Potato Salad