- 310 g water
- 40 g milk powder
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast
- 2 tsp sugar
- 450 g Baker's Flour
- 2 tsp bread improver
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp seeds, hemp
- 1 tbsp pepitas
2h 40minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 6For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
Recipe is created for
TM 5If you are using a Thermomix® TM6 measuring cup with your Thermomix® TM5:
For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
Recipe is created for
- Place 310g water, 40g milk powder, 2 tsp sugar and 2 tsp yeast into Thermomix bowl with MC on and mix for 3 mins/37/speed 2
Add 450g flour, 50g Hidden Oat and Seed mix, if using, 2 tsp bread improver, 2 tsp salt and 10g olive oil and set 6 mins/knead.
Spray Thermomat and large bowl with oil spray.
Tip out dough into bowl - wiggle the knob underneath the bowl. Use a dough scraper to remove remaining dough from bowl. Whizz on speed 8 for a second to remove from blades.
Roll dough into a ball and roll around on the mat to cover with the oil.
Leave to rise until doubled in a warm place for around an hour.
If you have a TM6, place dough in the Varoma dish and choose Fermentation mode. Place 500g water in the Thermomix bowl and set to 1 hour/60/Fermentation mode.
Once proved, unroll Thermomat and press dough out to remove air bubbles.
Shape into a rectangle the size of the bread tin. I use a 30cm Jumbo tin. Roll up and place into the tin, seam down.
Cover with oiled plastic wrap and place in a warm spot for the second proof. It should rise above the top of the tin. Around an hour or so...
Halfway through proving, preheat oven to 180CFF.
When placing into oven, spray top with water and spray around oven to create steam.
Bake for 35 to 40 minutes. Internal temperature should be about 90 to 95C.
Remove from tin and allow to cool completely on a wire rack before slicing
- Add 2 Tbsp sunflower seeds, 2 Tbsp rolled oats, 1 Tbsp chia seeds, 1 Tbsp hemp seeds, 1 Tbsp pepitas to bowl and mill 10 sec/sp 9.
HIDDEN OAT AND SEED MIX
Accessories you need
Double or triple the oat and seed mix and store in a jar in the fridge.
For concise shaping instructions, visit my blog: https://wp.me/pbQORu-jH
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheesy Chicken Sausage Rolls
- Pop's Gingernut Biscuits
- Sausage Rolls
- Lunchbox scrolls
- Variation Variation Subway Footlong Italian Herbs and Cheese Eat Fresh Bread Roll
- Variation Subway Footlong Italian Herbs and Cheese Eat Fresh Bread Roll
- Potato Gratin ala @levi_nathania
- Bec's Table Gourmet Crackers
- Savoury Cheese Biscuits
- Nuts and Bolts
- CRANBERRY CRACKERS
- Corn, Haloumi & Sun-dried tomato fritter bites
- 40 Second Cupcakes
- Thermogourmand Easy Shortbread
- ThermoGourmand Jam Sponge Roll
- ThermoGourmand Large Basic Loaf
- ThermoGourmand Sweet and Savoury Curried Sausages
- ThermoGourmand Orange Cake
- ThermoGourmand Baked Crumble Topping
- Creamy Curried Cauliflower Salad
- ThermoGourmand Polish Coleslaw
- Low Carb Crumb Mix
- ThermoGourmand Special Not Fried Rice
- Sweet & Sour Pork and Rice
- Grandma's Tomato Relish
- Red Velvet cheesecake brownies (Gluten free)
- Chicken parma balls
- Layered Tim Tam Cheesecake
- Gut friendly chocolate panna cotta
- Mango Cream Tart
- Creamy Chicken Curry Pasta - Inspired by Continental Packet Pasta
- Kelly's Apple Cake
- Jahana's Best Almond milk recipe
- Jahana's Gluten, Dairy and egg free waffles
- Marilyn's Tomato Relish
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies