Three cheese and spinach rolls (TM31)
- 200 g three mixed cheeses (a combination of mozzarella, cheddar, Parmesan, feta)
- 60 g baby spinach leaves
- 300 g warm water
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast (1 sachet) or 20 g fresh yeast
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 tsp salt, to taste
- 500-520 g baker's flour, plus extra for dusting
- Place cheese into mixing bowl and grate 5 sec/speed 8. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- Place spinach into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 6.
- Add water, yeast, flour, oil and salt and combine 5 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and knead 1 min/.
- Transfer dough onto a silicone bread mat or lightly floured work surface. Work into a ball and wrap in silicone bread mat or place into a large bowl and cover. Set aside to prove in a warm place for 20-30 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Knock down dough and roll into a large rectangle. Sprinkle reserved cheese over the dough and roll into a long 'Swiss' roll shape.
- Line a baking tray (30 x 40cm) with baking paper. Place roll onto baking tray and slice into 12 individual scrolls. Place into cold oven and bake for 20-25 minutes (200°C). Serve warm or allow to cool completely (approx. 1 hour) and transfer ito a sealable container to store until use.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pizza Rolls
- SALT 'N' VINEGAR POTATO PIZZA
- Easy Spinach & Cheese Roll
- LCHF Cauliflower breakfast bake
- Zucchini, Carrot, Leek and Bacon Slice
- General's crumbed cheese and pasta squares
- Sweet potato and corn fritters
- Bak Kwa(Chinese Pork Jerky)
- LCHF Breakfast Frittata / Keto Egg & Ham Muffins
- Gluten Free Bread
- Savoury Muffins
- Blue cheese, walnut and pear tart
- Tomato pasta with vegetables and feta (TM31)
- Fruit and nut muesli (TM31)
- Quick fruit sorbet (TM31)
- Fruity dream (soft serve ice cream) (TM31)
- Crunchy carrot salad (TM31)
- Kawakawa smoked NZ lamb with native herb, beetroot, garlic cream and ancient grain wafers - Chef Dave Anderson
- Golden latte - Louise Keats
- Healthy chocolate mousse - Louise Keats
- Vodka ganache - Tracy King
- Strawberry banana ganache - Tracy King
- Mulled cider sorbet