- 200 g three mixed cheeses (a combination of mozzarella, cheddar, Parmesan, feta)
- 60 g Baby Spinach Leaves
- 300 g warm water
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast (1 sachet) or 20 g fresh yeast
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 tsp salt, to taste
- 500-520 g baker's flour, plus extra for dusting
- Place cheese into mixing bowl and grate 5 sec/speed 8. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- Place spinach into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 6.
- Add water, yeast, flour, oil and salt and combine 5 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and knead 1 min/.
- Transfer dough onto a silicone bread mat or lightly floured work surface. Work into a ball and wrap in silicone bread mat or place into a large bowl and cover. Set aside to prove in a warm place for 20-30 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Knock down dough and roll into a large rectangle. Sprinkle reserved cheese over the dough and roll into a long 'Swiss' roll shape.
- Line a baking tray (30 x 40cm) with baking paper. Place roll onto baking tray and slice into 12 individual scrolls. Place into cold oven and bake for 20-25 minutes (200°C). Serve warm or allow to cool completely (approx. 1 hour) and transfer ito a sealable container to store until use.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten free low carb mini quiches
- Easy Mini Quiches
- Pizza Pinwheels
- Cashew Rosemary Crackers
- Chia Banana Yoghurt Pancakes
- Sundried Tomato & Basil Quiches
- Keto Egg Muffins
- Simple sour dough
- CARLY'S GLUTEN FREE BREAD
- Crustless bacon and broccoli quiche
- Southern Cheesy Corn Cakes
- Broccoli and Bacon Quiche
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad