- 200 g three mixed cheeses (a combination of mozzarella, cheddar, Parmesan, feta)
- 60 g baby spinach leaves
- 300 g warm water
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast (1 sachet) or 20 g fresh yeast
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 tsp salt, to taste
- 500-520 g baker's flour, plus extra for dusting
- Place cheese into mixing bowl and grate 5 sec/speed 8. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- Place spinach into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 6.
- Add water, yeast, flour, oil and salt and combine 5 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and knead 1 min/.
- Transfer dough onto a silicone bread mat or lightly floured work surface. Work into a ball and wrap in silicone bread mat or place into a large bowl and cover. Set aside to prove in a warm place for 20-30 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Knock down dough and roll into a large rectangle. Sprinkle reserved cheese over the dough and roll into a long 'Swiss' roll shape.
- Line a baking tray (30 x 40cm) with baking paper. Place roll onto baking tray and slice into 12 individual scrolls. Place into cold oven and bake for 20-25 minutes (200°C). Serve warm or allow to cool completely (approx. 1 hour) and transfer ito a sealable container to store until use.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Individual GLUTEN FREE quiche Lorraine
- Naomi's Chicken and Ricotta Sausage Rolls with Lemon Mayonnaise
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini & Feta Mini Muffins
- Salmon and Leek Quiche
- Crustless Broccoli, Cauliflower and Bacon Quiche
- Pumpkin & Carrot Cheesy Muffins
- Spinach and Feta Quinoa Bites
- Seed Crackers LCHF RMR
- The BEST Sesame Crispbread (LCHF, GF, NF)
- Pizza Cups
- Almond meal and Coconut Cupcakes
- Bacon and Cheese Puffs
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart