THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 375 grams self-raising flour
- 140 grams tomato relish, plus extra to serve
- 300 grams ham
- 30 grams Baby Spinach Leaves
- 10 grams chives, roughly chopped
- 180 grams Cheddar cheese, diced roughly
- 105 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 260 grams Milk
- 2 eggs
- salt flakes and cracked black pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Place slices of ham (cut into quarters) into mixing bowl and chop on turbo for 1 second. Do 0.5 seconds more if ham isn't chopped enough. Set aside.
- Place chopped cheddar cheese into mixing bowl and grate for 4 seconds/speed 9 and set aside.
- Place chives and spinach in mixing bowl and chop on turbo for 0.5 seconds and set aside. (The original recipe didn't have the spinach chopped...but I did because I was planning on feeding these to a toddler and a baby.)
- Place the flour, relish, ham, spinach, chives, cheddar, oil, milk, eggs, salt and pepper into mixing bowl and mix for 20 seconds/reverse/speed 3. Scrape bowl down with spatula and mix for 20 seconds/reverse/speed 3.
- Spoon mixture into greased and lined 12 x 1/2 cup capacity (I used the rose gold 12 hole muffin pan). Bake in oven for approximately 20 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer.
- Turn onto a wire rack to cool and serve with extra relish.
Makes a great lunch box snack and can be frozen.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yorkshire puddings
- Ham and Cheese Gluten Free Quinoa Muffins (Dairy Free Variations)
- Tuna and Zucchini Slice (Gluten Free)
- Grain Free Pastry Crust
- Caramelised Onions
- Sweet Corn Fritter
- Healthy Pull-Apart Pizza Pinwheels
- Savoury veggie filled muffins
- Banana and Apple Bread
- Healthy Banana Flapjacks
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Yorkshire puddings
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Yummy Apricot and Coconut Balls
- Redskin Fudge
- 3 Ingredient Super Easy Sweet Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls
- Palla di Mozzarella
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- Heidi's German Streusel cake with apple and pudding
- Boccongini stuffed meatballs
- Madarica - Croatian chocolate slice