- butter for greasing
- 70 g Parmesan cheese
- 160 g full cream milk
- 60 g olive oil
- 1 egg
- 170 g cornflour
- 1 tsp salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Grease a 24-hole mini muffin tray and set aside.
- Place cheese into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 9.
- Add all remaining ingredients and blend 20 sec/speed 8.
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and blend for a further 5 sec/speed 8.
- Fill each muffin mould three-quarters full with batter. Bake for 12-15 minutes (220°C), or until puffy and just lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and leave to cool in tin for a few minutes before serving warm.
Batter can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.Serve with soup, a salad or at a BBQ or party.Swiss or cheddar cheese can be use in place of Gruyere.Recipe also suitable for TM31.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice
- Chorizo, Spinach and Feta Triangles
- Autumn Pear cake
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Apple & Carrot Microwave Cake
- Goulash Soup, German Style
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing