THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 level tsp Butter, For greasing Pan
- 480 grams Chopped Frozen Broccoli, (or use blanched fresh broccoli
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream, or Full Fat Greek yogurt
- 1 level tsp salt
- 1 Cup shredded sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 Cup chopped Scallions, or use Spring Onions
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease a pie dish with butter (or use olive oil or spray).
- Peel garlic and dice in bowl 4 secs/speed 8. Scrape down sides of "Closed lid"
- Add the eggs, sour cream (or yogurt), salt, and pepper. Mix for 5 secs/speed 4. Scrape down sides of "Closed lid"
- Add the broccoli, scallions, and cheese. Mix for 10 secs / "Counter-clockwise operation" / speed 3
- Pour into a prepared quiche dish and bake in the oven until golden brown and skewer inserted in center of quiche come out clean, approximately 30 to 35 minutes.
- After removing from the oven, allow quiche to cool and set in the pan on a wire rack, for about 15 mins, before slicing and serving.
Accessories you need
You can Blanche fresh broccoli in the microwave with 1/4 cup water in a covered micro-safe bowl for 5 minutes and then drain well.
Reduce broccoli to 300g and add 180g sliced mushrooms as a variation.
Bacon can also be added as an option.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheesy sour cream and chives crackers
- Sausage Cranberry Rolls (bites)
- Spaghetti Bolognese Muffins
- KK's Krackers
- Annie's Seed Crackers (GF)
- Italian Herb and Parmesan Cheese Cookies
- Kerri’s Savoury Zucchini & Sundried Tomato Muffins
- Jazziegirl All in 1 Bacon & Veg Pie
- Pizza Shapes (Arnott's Recipe Adaptation)
- Potato Sally Lunn
- THERMOMUMMA SANDWICH BREAD LOAF