- 95 g plain flour
- 25 g Butter
- 4 eggs
- 500 g Milk
- 1 onion, peeled, halved
- 150 g grated cheese
- 50 g spinach or kale
- 2 mushrooms
- 1 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1 capsicum, quatered
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 tsp basil dried
- 1/2 tsp Oregano dried
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced, (optional garnish)
1h 5minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Spray muffin tins or quiche dish with olive oil spray.
**If you have to grate your cheese put it in TMX bowl on speed 8 for 6-8 seconds and set aside.**
Put onion in TMX bowl and chop for 3 seconds, speed 6.
Add butter to TM bowl and saute for 3 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1 (MC OFF)
Set onion aside (it can go in the same bowl as the cheese).
Add spinach, mushrooms, zucchini and capsicum to TM bowl and chop on speed 5, 3 seconds.
Add onion and cheese set aside, corn kernels, eggs, milk, flour, herbs plus salt & pepper to taste.
Blend on REVERSE, speed 4 for 15 seconds.
Pour into baking dish or muffin tray and top with sliced tomatoes.
Bake in the oven for about 50 mins or until set and browned.
Makes 18 individual muffin quiches - 115 calories per serve for full fat milk and cheese.
This is a very runny recipe, but it does set in the oven! dont be tempted to tip liquid out and if you do, you will need to adjust the cooking time accordingly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Pineapple upside down cake
- O’Henry Slice
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Rice Bubble Slice
- Navajo Fry Bread