- 250 g Wholemeal SR Flour
- 250 g Milk
- 1 egg
- 1.5 tbsp Veg Stock Paste (EDC)
- 200 g Peas corn carrot, Or veg of choice
- 1 onion
- 300 g Leftover roast meats, Ham, turkey, pork
- 150 g cheese
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grate cheese 10 seconds speed 5 set aside
Chop roast meat and onion 7 seconds speed 4 - can vary depending on texture preferred, set aside.
Add milk, flour, egg and stock paste to bowl mix 20 sec speed 3.
Add meat and onion mix and cheese to bowl mix "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 3 30 seconds.
cook in frypan oiled.
delicious hot with a salad or cold for lunches th next day. you can use any leftover meat or even add corn.
Fritters can be kept warm in a thermoserver with some paper towel on the bottom
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Savoury Bites
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
- Honey Chicken
- Lemon Curd