- 6 slices short cut bacon, rind removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 3 eggs
- 400mls cream
- 1 level teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 125 grams water
- 20 grams Butter
- 2 teaspoons Yeast
- 1 pinch sugar
- 175 grams bakers flour or plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Place roughly chopped bacon into the
2. Blitz 10secs / sp 4. Scrape and repeat if necessary
3. Add oil to
4. Cook at Varoma / 5 mins / sp2. Scrape.
5. Remove from and set aside in a bowl. Add chopped spring onions.
6. Leave remaining filling ingredients to add later.
1. Place precooked bacon, sliced onion and cheese onto the base of the crust.
2. Place eggs, cream, salt and pepper into .
3. Blitz sp 5/ 30 secs.
4. Pour over the top of the crust.
5. Place sliced tomatoes over the surface and sprinkle with parsley.
6. Bake in a preheated 190C oven for 45-60 mins or until set and golden.
I think the base to this quiche is delicious. And even easier than regular pastry I think.
The centre crust is slightly "Bread like"...but the rest is crisp..Yummy!
Note that there is no proving before baking.
If you like my recipes join my FaceBook group "Thermify me..." www. facebook.com/groups/1622735931274603/
for more recipes and information on bread making classes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Blueberry jam
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Viennese whirls
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Spring time spinach cob loaf
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- mint sauce tm5
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Green wellness juice
- Banana Bread
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies