- 250 grams zucchini, quartered, Approx medium - large
- 1 brown onion
- 1 carrot halved, Large
- 30 grams olive oil
- 70 grams cheddar cheese, cubed roughly
- 100 grams Smoked turkey, chopped
- 6 Eggs, Large
- 70 grams sorghum flour
- 10 grams psyllium husks
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder or Gluten free baking powder, (May be ok to leave this out but I haven't tested it)
- sea salt & pepper to taste
Grate cheese for 4 seconds on speed 8 and set aside
Chop zucchinis, carrots and onion for 4-5 seconds on speed 5
- Add remaining ingredients and mix for 20 seconds on reverse"Counter-clockwise operation" + speed 4 with aid of spatula.
Pour into buttered and lined 20cm tin or round / oval baking dish.
Bake for 50 minutes in moderate oven.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- Low Carb Gluten Free Cheese Scones-
- Apricot slice
- Cheesy Sweet Chilli Scrolls
- Sweet Potato, Bacon and Zucchini Frittata Variation Pumpkin,chorizo and spinach frittata
- Corn meat fritters
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Zucchini slice
- Chilli Seed Crackers - Easy, Healthy, Quick