THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 30 grams coconut oil
- 1 portion Almond Pulp leftover from making Almond Milk
- 100 grams medjool dates (pitted)
- 45 grams Shredded coconut
- 50 grams dried cranberries
Preheat oven 170 degrees
Prepare an oven tray with baking paper
Add Coconut oil to Thermomix bowl, if solid; melt 37 degrees/ 1.30 minutes/ speed 1
Add Almond pulp and Dates; speed 6/ 8 seconds, scrape sides of bowl and repeat
Add Shredded Coconut and Cranberries; speed 5/ 5 seconds, scrape sides and repeat
Divide cookie dough into approximately 18 portions, roll into balls and flattern on to oven tray
Bake for 20-25 minutes
You can use different dried fruit such as Apricots or Sultanas
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Decadent Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Blackberry Muffins
- Blueberry Muffins