- 125 grams Butter
- 4 tablespoons golden syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon Bi-carb soda
- 85 grams desicated cocnut
- 90 grams rolled oats
- 150 grams plain flour
- 100 g dark chocolate chips
- 100 g cranberries, dried, sultanas or raisins
1. Place butter, water and golden syrup in TM bowl.
2. Add Bi-carb soda, mix on Spd 2 approx 30 sec till dissolved.
3. Add flour, oats, coconut. Mix Sp2 approx 20 sec, scrape down sides.
4. Add optional ingredients and mix again for another speed 2//20 sec.
5. Spoon level tablespoon size pieces of the mixture onto a baking sheet, or roll in to balls and place on lined tray. Flatten with a fork a little.
5. Bake approx 10-12 mins or until golden brown,but still soft to touch.
6. Let stand on trays for 5 mins before transferring to wire rack to cool
Pre heat oven 160 degrees, or 150 degrees if fan forced oven. Line 2 baking trays
I use a one and a half tablespoon size spoon as it gives a nicer size cookie.
I sometimes make double the recipe in two batches, and scoop half the mixture in heaped tablespoons into a freezer bag, and freeze to bake up for a later date.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cherry Sauce
- Anniebee's Nutella Spread [no added sugar]
- Lime and Coconut Cake
- Real chocolate ice cream
- Annieb's Healthy Carrot Cake [no sugar or oil]
- Vanilla Shortbread
- Rocky Road Salami
- 60 Second Strawberry Cake
- Very Red Velvet Mud Cake
- Loukoumia - Greek or Turkish Delight
- Wattleseed Shortbread
- Oatmeal Choc Chip Breakfast Cookie
- Apple Slice cake
- Cashew oat drink
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen