- 55 grams caster sugar
- 35 grams custard powder
- 220 grams Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 20 grams Butter
- 200 grams Butter
- 130 grams brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 300 grams SR flour
- 100 grams Milk
- 2 large apples, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 heaped teaspoons caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar, for dusting
- cream and/or icecream to serve, optional
1. Place all the ingrdients into the , except for the butter.
2. Cook at 90C/sp4/5-7 minutes until thickened. Stir through the butter, sp4/10 seconds.
3. Scoop into a bowl, cover with greased cling wrap and set aside.
Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and base line a 20-22cm springform pan.
1. Cream butter and sugar sp4/30 secs. Scrape and repeat for 20 seconds.
2. Add remaining ingredients (except for apples, cinnamon and sugar).
3. Beat for 1 minute/ sp4.5.
6. Spoon 1/2 mixture into the prepared tin.
7. Spread the custard over the dough and smooth out.
8. Fan the prepared apples evenly over the top of the custard and sprinkle with the sugar/ cinnamon combo.
9. Top with the remaining cake dough, smoothing out as much as possible. Don't worry if some apple pokes through.
10. Bake for 55-60 minutes or until cooked when tested.
11. Leave in pan to cool.
12. Dust with icing sugar to serve.
Serve warm or at room temperature.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon Walnut Cake
- Sacher torte
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- Salted Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
- Just a Minute, Baby Cakes
- Choc Chip Chunkies
- More Again - Paleo Banana Muffin
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Zucchini-Almond-Chocolate Slice
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)
- Blueberry yogurt muffins
- Peanut Drops
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Viennese whirls
- Kingston biscuits
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Chocolate coconut cake
- Dotty’s Ginger biscuits
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Walnut choc-chip cookies