- 55 grams caster sugar
- 35 grams custard powder
- 220 grams Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 20 grams Butter
- 200 grams Butter
- 130 grams brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 300 grams SR flour
- 100 grams Milk
- 2 large apples, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 heaped teaspoons caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar, for dusting
- cream and/or icecream to serve, optional
1. Place all the ingrdients into the "Closed lid" , except for the butter.
2. Cook at 90C/sp4/5-7 minutes until thickened. Stir through the butter, sp4/10 seconds.
3. Scoop into a bowl, cover with greased cling wrap and set aside.
Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and base line a 20-22cm springform pan.
1. Cream butter and sugar sp4/30 secs. Scrape and repeat for 20 seconds.
2. Add remaining ingredients (except for apples, cinnamon and sugar).
3. Beat for 1 minute/ sp4.5.
6. Spoon 1/2 mixture into the prepared tin.
7. Spread the custard over the dough and smooth out.
8. Fan the prepared apples evenly over the top of the custard and sprinkle with the sugar/ cinnamon combo.
9. Top with the remaining cake dough, smoothing out as much as possible. Don't worry if some apple pokes through.
10. Bake for 55-60 minutes or until cooked when tested.
11. Leave in pan to cool.
12. Dust with icing sugar to serve.
Accessories you need
Serve warm or at room temperature.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- GLUTEN FREE CRUMPETS
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Blueberry jam
- Aussie Potato Cakes
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake