- 40 grams honey
- 330 grams Milk
- 3 teaspoons dried yeast
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cardomon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla paste or extract
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 2-3 Pink lady apples
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 30 grams brown sugar
- egg with water to baste, and coffee sugar to sprinkle
1h 30minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
put honey,milk, and dried yeast mix 1min/37/speed 1
add butter,salt, ,ground cardomon,orange zest, vanilla paste or extract ,bakers flour,1 large egg mix10sec speed 7 then 3mins /interval speed.
prove till doubled in size then knock down and roll as picture.
spread 2/3 chopped apples i used unpeeled pink ladies mixed with some brown sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon.roll tight bit messy to do but then slice and put into two tins to prove again about 1 hour till it reaches top of pan
glaze with beaten egg mixed with a little water and i sprinkled with coffee sugar
cook in a medium oven for 30mins around 190 till cooked through
Accessories you need
I dribbled with fondant at end you can omit cardomon if not to your taste
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Marmalade cake Jamie Oliver
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Leek potato soup
- Lchf baked cheesecake
- Lchf Swedish meatballs
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- lchf spinach bake
- zucchini & chorizo soup with haloumi
- brioche rolls masterchef
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)