- 40 grams honey
- 330 grams Milk
- 3 teaspoons dried yeast
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cardomon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla paste or extract
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 2-3 Pink lady apples
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 30 grams brown sugar
- egg with water to baste, and coffee sugar to sprinkle
1h 30minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
put honey,milk, and dried yeast mix 1min/37/speed 1
add butter,salt, ,ground cardomon,orange zest, vanilla paste or extract ,bakers flour,1 large egg mix10sec speed 7 then 3mins /interval speed.
prove till doubled in size then knock down and roll as picture.
spread 2/3 chopped apples i used unpeeled pink ladies mixed with some brown sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon.roll tight bit messy to do but then slice and put into two tins to prove again about 1 hour till it reaches top of pan
glaze with beaten egg mixed with a little water and i sprinkled with coffee sugar
cook in a medium oven for 30mins around 190 till cooked through
Accessories you need
I dribbled with fondant at end you can omit cardomon if not to your taste
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Low carb cheesecake
- Chaffles diet doctor
- Chicken liver pate keto
- Passionfruit apple jam
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Vegan pie filling
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Marmalade cake Jamie Oliver
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Leek potato soup