THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 20 grams raw sugar, (optional)
- 2 large organic Apples, skin on, quartered, cored and finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons of butter, for frying
- 3 OrganicEggs
- 120 grams Milk of your choice
- 25 grams Organic Rapadura Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Organic ground Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Flour of your choice, (I used unbleached white Spelt)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder, Aluminium Free
- 2 tablespoons Organic Flaked Almonds, (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon Organic ground Cinnamon, to spinkle
- 1 tablespoon Organic Rapadura Sugar, to sprinkle
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Alcohol-free Children food Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Austrian Belgian Dutch Eastern European French German Italian Swiss Autumn Christmas Easter Father's Day Mother's Day Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Baking Cooking Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick American Australian European Breakfast Brunch Dessert Everyday Kids in the kitchen Pastry
Preheat your oven to 180 degrees. Heat a oven proof frypan or skillet over medium heat, add butter, when melted add sliced apples and cook until soft (about 5 min). Stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile: (optional: Mill the raw sugar for 10 sec / speed 10. Set aside for dusting later.)
Add the eggs and milk into the mixing bowl and whisk for 5 sec / speed 4.
Add 25 g of Rapadura sugar and the 1/4 of a teaspoon of Cinnamon to the mixture, as well as the Flour and Baking powder. Mix for 10 sec / speed 4.
Pour mixture over the apples in the frypan and sprinkle with cinnamon and rapadura sugar and flaked almonds if you like. Pop into preheated oven for 18 to 20 min until it puffs. Remove from the oven with an oven glove and sprinkle with icing sugar. Careful, HOT! Serve as is or with Maple Syrup or Vanilla Ice Cream... whatever your heart desires Enjoy!
Accessories you need
Depending on the milk and flour you use this recipe can be Gluten Free and Dairy Free. It is refined sugar free as well using only Rapadura Sugar, which also makes it taste extra delicious. Don't sprinkle with flaked almonds if you are allergic to nuts.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chocolate Cake
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits