- 3 apples, Quartered
- 40 gram Dates pitted
- 20 grams Coconut, Shreaded
- 130 grams Butter, softened
- 100 grams sugar
- 1 heaped teaspoon cinnamon
- 330 grams Self Raising Flour
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams light sour cream
- 100 grams Milk
- 50 grams chia seeds, (optional)
8Recipe is created for
1. Add Apples, Dates, Coconut to bowl 6 Sec/ Sp6. Set Aside
2. Add Butter, Sugar, Self Raising Flour, Eggs, Sour Cream, Milk mix 20 sec/ sp 5
3. Add Apple mix, Chia Seeds and Cinnamon mix 5 sec/sp 5
4. pour into muffin trays Bake at 180deg for 35 min. or until Golden Brown
You change the apples to your choice of fruit
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Nutella Cookies
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Nanna's Lemon Sago