- 250 g sweet biscuits (I used butternut snaps)
- 100 g Butter
- 130 g sweetened condensed milk
- 100 g dried apricots
- 50 g Toasted shredded coconut
- 200 g white chocolate
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
Line a 19x29cm slice tin with baking paper, making sure there is enough paper hanging over the sides to ensure easily removal.
Break biscuits up by pulsing a few times until you have an assortment of sizes and crumbs. Put aside in a bowl.
Chop apricots 8secs/sp7 and place in the bowl with biscuits.
Melt butter and sweetened condensed milk 2mins30secs/60°/sp2
Add butter/sweetened condensed milk and coconut to biscuits/apricot mix. Press into a slice tin and refrigerate for 20 mins.
Chop chocolate 5-6secs/sp8. Add vegetable oil and melt 3mins/50°/sp2. Spread over slice and refrigerate until firm and cut into squares.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Best Ever Scones
- Ginger crunch
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Jaffa Truffles
- Apricot Bites
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Hobnob Biscuits - a British favourite by Jayne
- Chocolate Chews (Weetbix Slice)