- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 tsp vinegar
- 180 g sugar
- 160 g oil
- 200 g sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 400 g self-raising flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- dash vanilla extract
- 1/2-1 cup raspberry jam
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat the oven to 180°C
Grease a bundt tin.
1. Combine the milk and vinegar in a cup and stir well.
2. Add the sugar to the and mill 10secs/sp9
3. Add the oil, sour cream and eggs 20secs/sp4.
4. Add the flour, salt, milk/vinegar mixture, and vanilla 30secs/sp4
5. Spread 2/3 of the mixture into the tin.
6. Dollop generously with the jam.
7. Spread remaining cake batter over the top.
Bake 40-50mins or until cooked when tested.
Lovingly re-created to Thermy-speak.
Delicious with a cup of tea. 🥰😋
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Drop scones (Scottish pancakes)
- Fluffy scones
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Sweet potato, pea and corn fritters (GF, egg free variations)
- 7 layer bars
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- Caesar salad dressing
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- Creamy tuna dip