- 100 grams raw sugar
- 75 grams Butter
- 1 egg
- 280 grams plain flour, (or equivalent to 1.5 cups)
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 125 grams buttermilk (or regular milk & a tbsp vinegar)
- 60 grams Butter
- 80 grams raw sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
Preheat oven to 170 degreees. Lightly grease a donut tray (or a muffin tray works well to make donut puffs).
Mill sugar for 3-4 seconds on speed 9
Add butter and mix for 30 seconds on speed 5, or until light and creamy.
Add remaining ingredients and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4.
While donuts are baking, melt butter for 2-3 minutes at 50 deg on speed 1. Set aside in a bowl.
Combine sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and set aside.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chewy Nut Bars
- Indonesian Mooncake
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chocolate Cake
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets