- 60 grams Almonds raw
- 140 grams dried apricots
- 160 grams Plain Flour.
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 60 grams brown sugar
- 250 grams water
- 30 grams Butter
- 2 --- bananas
Preheat oven to 165 degrees celcius
1. Put Almonds in bowl and chop 3 seconds speed 6.
2. Add Apricots and chop 10 seconds speed 8.
3. Add Water and butter and cook for 3 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 2.
4. Add Banana and blend 8 seconds speed 4.
5. Add all remaining ingredients and mix for 10 seconds speed 6, scrape the sides of the bowl and mix again for 3 seconds speed 6.
Cook for 45mins testing with a skewer to ensure fully cooked.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Cookies
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style