- 200 g raw almonds
- 25 g chia seeds, (or linseeds)
- 300 g banana, (about 4 medium)
- 3 eggs
- 60 g Rice malt syrup, (or honey or maple syrup)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 60 g macadamia oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Bi-carb soda
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
Preheat oven to 160c. Grease or line a loaf tin. (No need to grease if using silicon).
Place almonds and chia seeds into bowl. Grind 10 sec/speed 9. Set aside.
Put remaining ingredients into bowl and mix 5 sec/speed 4.
Add reserved almonds and chia seeds to bowl and mix 5 sec/speed 4. If necessary scrape down sides of bowl and repeat.
Pour mix into prepared tin and bake for 45 mins to 1 hour, until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
Original recipe from: //www.thehealthychef.com/2013/01/gluten-free-banana-bread/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quiche with Hidden Cauliflower
- Foolproof White Bread
- Gluten & Refined Sugar Free Berry Muffins
- Healthy Choc-Coconut Slice
- Chickpea, chicken and vegetable soup
- Fruit & Yoghurt Muffins
- Paleo Macadamia Chocolate Cookies
- Gluten & Refined Sugar-Free Banana Bread
- Date, Apple & Cinnamon Muffins
- Best-Ever Cupcakes!
- Date & Orange Muffins
- Nanna's Prizewinning Sponge Cake
- Strawberry and Banana Purée - ThermieBub
- Spicy Rum BBQ Sauce
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- Choc Banana Super Smoothie
- LCHF Mini Fat Head Danishes
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- Joc's Chai Mix
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Vegan Sweet Potato Waffles
- Fructose free, dairy free cinnamon cookies
- Chia Banana Yoghurt Pancakes
- Plain Cake with Apple & Cinnamon Topping