- 200 g raw almonds
- 25 g chia seeds, (or linseeds)
- 300 g banana, (about 4 medium)
- 3 eggs
- 60 g Rice malt syrup, (or honey or maple syrup)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 60 g macadamia oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Bi-carb soda
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
Preheat oven to 160c. Grease or line a loaf tin. (No need to grease if using silicon).
Place almonds and chia seeds into bowl. Grind 10 sec/speed 9. Set aside.
Put remaining ingredients into bowl and mix 5 sec/speed 4.
Add reserved almonds and chia seeds to bowl and mix 5 sec/speed 4. If necessary scrape down sides of bowl and repeat.
Pour mix into prepared tin and bake for 45 mins to 1 hour, until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
Accessories you need
Original recipe from: //www.thehealthychef.com/2013/01/gluten-free-banana-bread/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Nut Slice
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Pecan biscuits
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Quiche with Hidden Cauliflower
- Foolproof White Bread
- Gluten & Refined Sugar Free Berry Muffins
- Healthy Choc-Coconut Slice
- Chickpea, chicken and vegetable soup
- Fruit & Yoghurt Muffins
- Paleo Macadamia Chocolate Cookies
- Gluten & Refined Sugar-Free Banana Bread
- Date, Apple & Cinnamon Muffins
- Best-Ever Cupcakes!
- Date & Orange Muffins
- Nanna's Prizewinning Sponge Cake