- 15 grams coconut oil
- 220 grams bananas, approx 4
- 10 grams vanilla extract
- 5 grams cinnamon
- 65 grams Coconut Flour
- 5 grams baking soda
- 45 grams walnuts
- pinch salt
Preheat your oven to 180 degrees and grease a loaf tin.
Place all ingredients into your TM and mix on speed 5 for 10 seconds.
If your coconut oil was solid like mine, put this into your TM bowl first and melt for 2 mins on 50 degrees and then add everything else in.
Pour into your loaf tin and bake for around 40 mins or until cooked through.
I would have loved to cover my slice in butter but this month I am doing dairy free so opted for some coconut yoghurt and a drizzle of honey – delish!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Biscuits
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread
- Salted Caramel Squares
- German Chocolate Cake Bars - Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free
- Healthy Hummingbird Cake
- GLUTEN-FREE CINNAMON RAISIN GRANOLA
- Bee Pollen Bliss Balls
- Superfood Green Tabouli
- No Bake Choc Mint Biscuits
- Morning Smoothie
- Salmon Burgers
- Healthy Fruit Snack
- Banana Pancakes - Paleo/Gluten Free
- Power Porridge