- 4 portions banana
- 130 grams margarine
- 130 grams brown sugar
- 130 grams rolled oats
- 450 grams wholemeal self-raising flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Poweder
- 340 grams low fat milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 pinches cinnamon
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease 2 x loaf tins and line with baking paper.
- Add margarine and bananas to mixing bowl. Mix 5 Seconds. Speed 4.
- Add sugar and mix 10 seconds. Speed 4.
Add flour, baking powder, milk, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Mix 30 Seconds Speed 5.
Scrape down the sides and mix Speed 5 for 60 seconds or until mixture is combined.
- Divide mixture between tins. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until scewer comes out clean.
- Serve warm or cut into slices and freeze wrapped in plastic. Re heat in microwave for a breakfast or snack on the go.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Yummy Apricot and Coconut Balls
- Light Fruit Cake
- CWA pumpkin scones
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- Heidi's German Streusel cake with apple and pudding
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Chickpea Slice
- ANZAC Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Chocolate Salted Caramel Melting Moments
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Apple Cinnamon Custard Muffins
- HCG Apple Crisp
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Aussie Apple Pie
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- Banana yoghurt nicecream
- Banana and Apple Bread
- Apple Tea cake